1. Start planning ahead for your gameday attire. UCF’s opener against FIU on Aug. 31 is a white-out, and this game-by-game breakdown of #UCFansWear will help you and your tailgating buddies to show up on point throughout the season.
2. It’s going to be a fun 33 hours for fans with the UCF Football Countdown to Kickoff Luncheon (Aug. 18) and Fan Fest (Aug. 19). This year’s kickoff luncheon boasts featured speaker Hall of Famer Tom Osborne in addition to Knights head coach Scott Frost. Fans can also buy into a special dinner with the two coaches on Aug. 17 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando East-UCF. If interested, contact the Golden Knights Club office at 407.823.2086 or [email protected]
Fan fest will take place from 6-8 p.m. Aug. 19 at Spectrum Stadium. It’s your chance for autographs, photos on the field and meet and greets with the team!
3. UCF Alumni’s Indoor Tailgates are held at the FAIRWINDS Alumni Center, adjacent to Memory Mall, starting three hours before kickoff of every home game. The family friendly Indoor Tailgates are FREE for all UCF alumni and guests. Just show your alumni key card and driver’s license at the door.
**For UCF’s seven regular season home games, tailgating on Memory Mall and in most other areas of campus will start six hours prior to kickoff – but no earlier than 8 a.m.
4. If you can’t make it to the game, then finding a UCF Watch Party in your city is the next best thing. Bookmark this webpage and visit it each week for the most up-to-date information about our official chapter and club watch parties around the country.
5. It’s still not too late to get tickets. Fans can explore all of the new options at Spectrum Stadium by visiting WeRiseandConquer.com or calling (407) 823-1000.